Things to do in Skenes Creek
Bored ? We don't believe it. You don't even need to leave Skenes Creek to keep entertained for a few days:
- Surf/boogie board - Boards available to hire from office
- Go fishing in the surf or creek
- Play ball
- Walk along the beach
- Fossick for shells
- Explore Rock pools and secluded bays walking east
- Enjoy a BBQ or picnic here or over the bridge
- Build a sandcastle, sunbake, read lots of books !
- Go cycling
- Get a birds eye view of the bay & hills from Wild Dog Road/ 4WD track and Mariners lookout. Walk or drive!
- Treat yourself to a meal at Chris's restaurant
- Watch a video or play pool in the lounge on a rainy day